Last Friday In Campus

Books to read.
Time to kill.
Project to complete.

Just ended up the meeting with supervisor, 2.5 hours straight.
I looked at him, he looked at me.
I made confuse faces, he asked 'you get my point?'
I nodded (of course I do!), but then I shrug.

However, he commented that my slide presentation was good.
You heard me? GOOD.
But 'Where's the result?' he asked.
'Are you going to familiarize with the software throughout the year?'

Kwang..kwang..kwang..

___________________________________________________________

And I have not 1, not 2, but 4 books to read in semester break.
Thinking of reading them on the vacation to Damai Laut & Penang.
Waaa... my exact defination of heaven I tell you!

Lets see what I got

  1. Song for the Exile - Kiana Devenport. Sort of boring, EPIC love novel with war background. So not my thing but I'll be stronggg and forced myself to read this. Need to read something good other than chick lit yang addictive... hahhahaha.
  2. Digital Fortress - Dan Brown. Thriller. So very my kind.
  3. Waiting - Ha Jin. I don't really fancy Chinese writers. They tend to have a style, which I'm not very fond of. But will try to absorb...
  4. Trading Up - Candace Bushnell. Can I tell you a secret? This is the only one I'm saving for the vacation. Well not really a vacation for me, its fishing trip for the boys, and sending off Dura to Penang. But the idea of me covering in duvet, better still, by the beach (ok thats an obvious lie, I actually hate the sun...), reading a good book the whole day is paradise enough...

Am looking for Love in the Time of Cholera and 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. But they ran out it in MPH Jusco Ipoh.

MPH Jusco Seremban? Jangan harap.

Shall look for them in Kinokuniya. Ihsan jommm...

0 nosy parkers: