Forced-entry by alia baizura

I have no mood to update, sorry alia.

The last exam paper was good. Sad thing is, I studied like weeks for Facilities Engineering paper and I did poorly. (Confirm tak dapat A) But Operation Construction Management study 2 hari pun dapat jawab.

Kan dah cakap I salah course?

The FYP Presentation pun ok. (Hah malas lah supposed-to-be-English-teacher ni nak pakai English dah, kita rojak je ye). The external was nice and internal was ok (both examiners). My worst nightmare is the presentation session went uncivilized with absolute no mercy criticizing.
Like being the shooting range with 3 crazy shooters.

Ok, let this tagging roll first...

1.Each blogger must post these rules first.

2.Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3.Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4.Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog

No 1
I am not very friendly. Meaning, naturally, I am not a people person. But I can fake it. Fake it real good!

No 2
Troubles differentiating Left and Right? Me too.

No 3
Hafal puisi Usman Awang masa darjah 5. Then baca Restu (Ismail Kasnan) masa darjah 4 and I remember (ed) almost every line in every chapter.

No 4
I love anything that taste sour. And I am not really a chocolate person. My pms sign is crying. Hahaha there goes my attitude.

No 5
I am freaking scared to the idea of married.

No 6
I look like a boy wearing office-wear shirt. Tak percaya jom ikut I pergi try baju kat Seed.

No 7
When I can picture him every time I think about my future, that I am able to put him in it, I know this relationship is for real for real.

No 8
I hate sugarcoating. I hate unrealistic achievements. I hate the idea of 'looking at the bright side'. I hate the silver lining dark cloud thing. Sometimes I hate optimism. Am I sick?

Now I tag,
8 of my silent readers. If any, existed, of course.

0 nosy parkers: