Back In Campus

I'm back in UTP.
Physically, nothing changed around campus except several unfamiliar road signage stressing the speed limit around the jalan raya.
Huh, pelik.
And the road connecting old V5 and front main entrance road is nearly completed.

Oh ya.
Did I tell you about my latest affair?
I went to Faera's room and saw a guitar.
She thought me some notes.
And I played Leaving on a Jet Plane.
Slow, but ok.

I am madly in love with the guitar I don't want to let it go.
Anw, the one at home belongs to Ayah is so huge, and he is a bad teacher after all.
This talented friend of mine, not only being talented and skillful, but also teaches notes very well.
There are 3 notes je pun.

My first time and she said I did good!
Guess I'm not so bad with fingers after all.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of getting a guitar myself.
And my fingers hurt, but once in a while I don't mind.

3 nosy parkers:

Sarah said...

you and guitar? this i've got to see.

Sarah said...

chinn, update lg rupa baru utp. in details hehe

Haneysa said...

update rupa baru utp?
ala, susah la. u dtg sini la senang.
rumah ni ade 8 empty rooms.