Spluch!

Usually, when the girls asked me to go jogging in the late afternoon, I would always say yes. But lately, I have a heavenly time under my duvet that makes me think, maybe I belong here. Maybe for ever...

But exceptions are to be made on Wednesday and Friday.
Because it swimming's day!
I hate jogging because my ankle hurts and I think all my joints are weak. I have lazy legs which rarely make any effort in the water (they rely much on my gliding and my cute little hands, hehe) so on land, they are almost useless.

But unless, unless, the pool is this big, I think I can get these pair of lazy wobbly legs to kick and splash some bubble!


Can you feel the tinggling sensation?
I do!



It is more than 1,000 yards long, covers 20 acres, had a 115ft deep end and holds 66 million gallons of water. (Taken from here)

Tapi tak berbumbung, hitam nanti complain jugak!

2 nosy parkers:

Sarah said...

goshh chinn is soo biggg!!! tp saltwater??? errrrr lagi laa hitam!

Haneysa said...

saltwater?

mane ade saltwater?

speaking of kan, rase nak me-lumut lah weekend ni. hehe.