Saturday breeze

Today is Saturday and since I have to work on alternate Saturdays, so I was literally dragging my ass off the bed to bath. And put on my usual three quarter plain t-shirt, usual jeans, usual flat, usual scarf and usual comment from the colleague
'Kan aku dah cakap budak ni pakai baju sama tiap-tiap hari color je lain!'

Terasa ok.

Luckily Saturday is half-day, so sharp at one I rushed down to catch LRT, then the bus and off to Seremban. Now I am sitting comfortably in front of the pc wondering why all sudden I received so many unfamiliar comments on my posts.
Hehe.

In few minutes need to go fetch Awiem, run errands (ceh, errands?) quickly help with some housework so that tomorrow I'll have easy breezy way out for a full fat day with the BF without my mother common frowning on her head!

4 nosy parkers:

rashiD said...

wondering why all sudden I received so many unfamiliar comments on my posts.

hahaha..
kuch nehi..

Mohd Hafizd said...

yerpp... same thing with me...

don't worry coz rite now ur blog already exposed to the public~ hihi

Haneysa said...

rashid : ok link je la.

tp jgn letak full name 'haneysa' nnt org google senang carik. hehe.

kuci nehi ape meh?

same goes to you pitya. edit name link aku!

rashiD said...

kuch nehi = tak ada apa-apa / nothin'