when she has all the time in the world

Since yesterday commenced the day I became the Lady of Leisure (should have sense it by now, hence the three posts in a day?).

Today since the mother has classes to attend, so I took over the job of chauffeuring around the boys to pool, schools, and tuition classes. Just now I had to step into the school office and met with the teacher.

While observing the wardrobe I thought
'What makes me look like a sister with a sense of style?'

Well I have high school teachers to impress, you know.
..................................................................................

By the way, when you have all the time in the world, you start to do what girls do best,
over analyzing.

I need to stop messing with my own thoughts.

Now I sound like a miserable girl, who talks about her emotional roller coaster ride everyday, don't I?

0 nosy parkers: