dress down outing

I love dress down outing. It means that I get to wear flip flops and he gets to put on his favourite shorts and we avoided huge malls and just hang around singing (and dancing) in the car.

I took the altered CK pants (God bless Christmas sale!) from Aunty Magic. Seriously if you are still wondering where to alter pants/blouse/whatever go figure Aunty Alternative at Wisma Central. Ground floor you can never miss it. Reasonable price and she can alter anything under the sun at good price! Hence the name Magic.

Then went lepak kat Old Town Jln Yap Kwan Seng. Then taktau nak buat apa bf pandang muka I, I pandang muka dia, muak pandang each other pergi OU jumpa Jackson at Russell. My very metrosexual bf wanted to have his hair cut. The super bushy-helmet-shaped hair and janggut yang sejemput dan awkward, he looks like someone from Ashahbul Kahfi (ok tak funny).

Sekali Jackson off day. Jangan you berani nak pergi SAW potong rambut dengan perempuan Jade hot tu haaa.. Hehehe

Oh in between ada lah episode duet Pussycat Dolls, conversation like U-rasa-I-independent-tak kind of talk, repeated jokes and stories.

He hopes that I would enjoy my PIPE.

I suka bf I semenjak kerja ni dia pandai betul ambil hati and petah bercakap. Haha.

3 nosy parkers:

Mohd Hafizd said...

selamat berPiPE~

Sarah said...

haha ihsan dh makin cool eh since kerja? good for u!
i think aunty magic should give u free charge for the marketing u did for her! ohhh i miss aunty magic! i have jeans to be altered!

Haneysa said...

pitya
thanks!!! see ya around at klcc!

sarrrr
haah lain kali i dtg kedai die i amik gamba dgn die hehe.