the last weekend

I
could
not
wait
to
start
work.

This is my final unemployment weekend.
People in Seremban, lets get wicked before I rotate my days into auto-pilot.

Things I must do

  1. Have white coffee at Old Town Jusco preferably, not alone.
  2. Go for a swim. I have lower back pain and its scaring me off!
  3. Pack for Permata.
  4. Paint the room.
  5. KWSP for address changing. Since when I duduk kat Pasir Mas Kelantan???
  6. Start (to try) read Twilight. Must must try hard!
Yet the bf attended one of his schoolmate wedding and I said
'Ramainyaaa kawan you dah kawin. I ni asyik pergi wedding kakak dengan abang kawan-kawan I je...'

Kalau I jadi you mesti I pening tak ada baju dah nak pakai. Haha.
Speaking of which,
Fifa esok I recycle baju je. Sorry!

1 nosy parkers:

Anonymous said...

chin,
bile u masuk office?