One Tree Hill Season 5 Premiere

I just need to stick on to this old flame of mine.

Because it is a way of reminding me of how the bf and I started years back.
No, it's not that I need a tv series to reminisce old times, but something to keep me smile when..mmm you know, you miss the presence of the person.

And oh.
I always love the songs. Always always always.

They played the Verve Pipe- The Freshmen at the end of the it.
And it felt so nostalgic.

I don't want to live in the past.
But I sure do need constant reminding how great times can never be replaced.

We are officially final year final semester.
I only have 4 months for him as arm candy every, single, day.


Till Kingdom Come- Coldplay
Hold my head inside your hands,
I need someone who understands.
I need someone, someone who hears,
For you, I've waited all these years.
For you, I'd wait 'til kingdom come.
Until my day, my day is done.
And say you'll come, and set me free,
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me.

1 nosy parkers:

Anna Shariff said...

saya gemar gila coldplay. :)