Like A Star

Today is Monday and for your information, I have nothing bad against Monday.

I had a cool splendid weekend with the bf. Every weekend is splendid actually, even it's just the same old lepak place and the same old things to do. Aaaah talk about love I see stars above the ceiling now and the heart goes ooohh lala..

On Saturday, we went to look for raw material for his FYP. I honestly hate the stainless steel shop. They all look depressing, all cluttered and dusty. Everywhere you turn you might get scratch from the sharp-steel-edges and if not, your linen pants will just suffer the same.

On Sunday, we had breakfast, reflexology (he insisted, I'm glad) and 2 movies (Vantage Point and CJ7) and they were good. But seriously, don't swallow my whole words.
See for yourself and be your own judge okay?

Oh this post is so straightforward, monotonous and booo0Oring.

Well, someone is sick today. Poor him.
Get well real soon ya. I miss the healthy you.

The roomate has been humming Corrine Bailey Rae's Like A Star.
And I have a serious disease which I tend to sing anything peple around me humm/sing for, even I hate the song to the core. But this one remind me of people I love.

Corrine Bailey Rae - Like A Star.
Just like a star across my sky,
Just like an angel off the page,
You have appeared to my life,
Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
Just like oil on my hands,
Honour to love you.

Still I wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you,
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind.

You've got this look I can't describe,
You make me feel like I'm alive,
When everything else is au fait,
Without a doubt you're on my side,
Heaven has been away too long,
Can't find the words to write this song,
Oh,
Your love.

Now I have come to understand,
The way it is,
It's not a secret anymore,
'cause we've been through that before,
From tonight I know that you're the only one,
I've been confused and in the dark,
Now I understand.

If you think you are one of them, please dload it, quick!

3 nosy parkers:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. lagu ape tu?
u know.. my dear laptop was comatose for the past few days. & now its life is in the hands of some ppl in that electronics hospital. lets pray for its speedy recovery so ur friend here can have her sole entertainment & savior (from the dreadful hostel life) back. till mr.lappy is ok, toodles.

Haneysa said...

ooooooh that explains why u are invisible and when i buzzed, u didn buzz back.
i thot u were hiding.

ok how was exam?
kate nak mengadu bila nye?

Sarah said...

ohh i like that song too!!! hehe