another day yang biasa

Still in the Angelic-First-Child-Syndrome, I took Qusyairi out with the other cousins. There were 5 of us, watching Quantum of Solace and a game of bowling.

First, I want to tell you that I don't suck at all at bowling. I thought the first one with the berries was quite a bit of luck, but this time around I know I can bowl. Can je lah, tak tere macam Azra.

But my cousin Abang Nazri was persistent to tease me that I have this let's-go-to-the-mall-walk until I reached to the point where you throw the ball. Malu la tak confident nanti orang cakap baudget PRO. And tadi baru perasan ada alley tu ada arrow-arrow. Haha!

Everyday I called Ma to report details at home. Lampu dah bukak? Dah. Gate dah lock? Dah. Adik dah solat? Dah.

It's almost 10 pm now, kena hantar tuition lagi. Pukul 12 midnight nnt jemput. Kereta sudah isi minyak RM30 untuk satu hari. SATU HARI!

0 nosy parkers: