kesyukuran

Thanksgiving comes early this year!

Meaning, bersyukur sebab The Parents dah balik dari Kota Kinabalu entangled me with all the chauffeuring, cooking, cleaning and babysitting! Bukan tak biasa buat (ceh, reputation kena jaga?) tapi bila sorang-sorang in charge of everything memang boleh bagi mild depression.

NASIB BAIK SPM sekali seumur hidup kalau tak dah bergaduh dengan Qawiem yang main order je nak pergi sana-sini group study. Baru tadi hantar pergi Seremban Jaya (that is 40 minutes drive with Chintet-speed-skills and traffic). Esok paper Add Math baru malam ni nak pergi group study? Questionable sungguh.

And Ma asked 'What do you want from KK? ' I asked what's there for me? She said pearls and those kind of stuff, and she knew I'm not into such things. So I said, 'Ma nak tie rack scarf satu boleh?' Haha.

Yeah Thanksgiving comes early baby!

0 nosy parkers: