today i go full throttle

The precious parents went to Kota Kinabalu and left me being head of the house for 5 days. I have to wake up at 5 in the morning to make sure Qawiem is awake. Then crawl back to bed and wake up again around 645 to prepare breakfast. (Muka I masam mengantuk tak payah cerita lah, mesti ramai dah biasa). Then drive them to school.

Come back, do some laundry, dishes, and all that stuffs then mandi. Perkara biasa tak payah explain. Around 11am prepare lunch. Ha yang ni I nak cerita.

Everyone closed to me knew by heart that I don't cook. I am simply not interested to know how to cook.

Ma always nag me and I assure her when the time comes, I will be good. Just not time yet, nanti bila terdesak baru lah buat. Macam tak biasa.

Before Ma left, she instructed me on the menu, since it's SPM and she tried to avoid eating out. Today I made sup tulang dengan kicap pedas tu. Tomorrow spaghetti bolognaise, and Ma prepared some rendang dinding for Friday so I need to add on something else like goreng sayur ke ape. (Ingat I helpless sgt ke? Ops ter-bitter lagi)

But the thing is kan, I don't eat what I made myself. Like today, tak sentuh langsung mee hun sup, rela makan Chipsmore cicah susu.

Kalau nampak I cengkung, mungkin ada 2 sebab,
satu sebab tak makan, satu sebab rindu.

3 nosy parkers:

Anonymous said...

aww sweett nye..sbb rindu.

Haneysa said...

ape u ckp zu i tak faham ;p

Sarah said...

cengkung sebab rindu? ehehehehehehehe ye ke haney???